Perform Revenue Assurance Pre & Post tests for new services/offers and to perform LMS Pre & Post validations.
- Ensuring that revenue is captured and reported accurately and detecting revenue leakage.
- Maximize revenue by mitigating losses, staying current with industry trends, and promoting quality assurance for revenue processes.
- Analyze data and reports to identify opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Monitoring revenue performance and business KPIs in possible revenue leakage or fraud.
- Perform revenue assurance test on revenue and billing activities.
- Performing UAT tests and work closely with the UAT team to help developing test plans.
- Liaise with relevant units and departments in confirming the integrity and assurance of any service provisioning.
- Performing Pre & Post LMS campaign validations.
- Daily collaboration and communication with cross functional teams to resolve the issues.
- Investigate, understand and document issues root causes.
- Performing regular reconciliation and analysis of revenue streams.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to write complex queries and procedures to extract and manipulate large amounts of data in SQL oracle database.
- Proficiency in Excel and related tools such as pivot tables and VLOOKUP.
- Possesses a strong data analytical mind and always eager to dive in deeper.
- Highly effective interpersonal, problem solving & coordination skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and working under pressures to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to work on multiple tasks at the same time.
- Experience in industry fraud risks and issues that can arise from billing.
- Good team working skills.
- Willingness to take additional responsibilities.
- Willingness to work during normal office days/nights and on weekends/holidays.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
Number Of Positions
1-2 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor in Business, Software Engineering or in a relevant field.
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.