World Vision International
Join and be part of a global relief, development and advocacy NGO, dedicated to work with children, families & communities to overcome poverty and injustice. World Vision International was established in 1950 & operates in nearly 100 countries worldwide.
World Vision is committed to the protection of children and we do not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
The purpose of the position is to protect our assets and personnel at the implementation site. he will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, workers, and other persons.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Protect the implementation site property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defence of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly at the implementation site & the surrounding area
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Resolve the clashes and dispute within cash for workers
- Abide by the security policies and procedures and report any incidents or breaches to the project staff.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
Knowledge/Qualification’s for the role K
Required Professional Experience
- 2 or years of full-time experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience as security guard for implementation sites
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent required
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications OWL
- Previous experience in a Security role required
- Good commands of written and spoken Arabic
- Good interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
Travel and/or Work Environment Requirement
100% field work
How to apply
If you are interested, please apply via the link below: