European Investment Bank
The Portfolio Management and Monitoring Directorate (PMM) monitors counterparts and contracts and acts on contractual events under its responsibility, as well as on distressed transactions, to protect EIB’s financial interests and reputation. The Directorate is responsible for the Financial Monitoring, Event Resolution and Restructuring of (i) EU/non-EU debt counterparts, (ii) equity funds, equity-type and subordinated instruments after disbursement/investment or signature, as applicable (iii) distressed transactions restructuring and recovery. PMM is also responsible for developing and updating Bank-wide Financial Monitoring guidelines.
PMM/TM/RR is the Division responsible for the (i) handling and restructuring of the Bank’s impaired EU and Non-EU operations / counterparts as well as the (ii) resolutions related to selected post signature events requiring a more intensified handling. The PMM/TM/RR division is responsible, together with a dedicated RM division, for the co-ordination of the Watch List and Internal Defaults. PMM/TM/RR proposes the Bank’s specific provisions, which are validated by FC.
Provide support to the divisional activities in an autonomous and proactive way, inter alia by:
Upon request, assisting the Head of Division and Restructuring Officers during event resolutions and in the follow-up and intensive care monitoring of projects (in close coordination with the other Directorates participating in the process), which may include:
- Assisting with preparation, approval, and reporting regarding Notes to MC (via SmartNote Application), Notes to the Board of Directors, Notes to File, presentations to the Audit Committee or the Risk Policy Committee and any other internal reporting documents
- Finalising, distributing and filing documents and reports prepared by Restructuring Officers
- Managing the Head of Division’s agenda
- Managing external mail
- Managing team members’ missions, including preparation of travel authorisations, mission expenses and visas, and liaising with the Bank’s travel agency and Mission Security Desk
- Managing preparation of invoices and credit notes, meeting room reservations, translation requests and distribution of incoming mail and faxes
- Assisting Restructuring Officers in updating and organising contacts
- Assisting in organising video and telephone conference calls together with logistics of client meetings at the Bank
- Occasionally preparing presentations (Power Point)
- Providing guidance to Divisional staff on administrative/operational procedures; identifying improvements in existing methods and processes.
- Secondary level diploma, completed with a 2-year certification in a relevant field or secondary level diploma with equally qualified experience in a relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent Word and advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Knowledge of Electronic Filing System (GED, Serapis)
- Knowledge of EIB’s objectives, policies and in particular, excellent knowledge of EIB procedures would be an extinctive advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English and/or French , with a good command of the other. (Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage)
Recommend your friend
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.
Project Manager – Don Valley CrossingsBechtelToronto, ONToronto, ON
Secretary 1Winnipeg Regional Health AuthoritySelkirk, MBSelkirk, MB
Call Centre Representative (Permanent)McCarthy UniformsToronto, ON - Etobicoke, ONToronto, ON - Etobicoke, ON
Real World Data Science ManagerSanofiToronto, ONToronto, ON