University of North Georgia
Situated within the fastest-growing area of the state, the College of North Georgia is a multi-campus college with an enrollment of almost 20,000 college students, making it one of many largest establishments within the College System of Georgia. UNG is targeted on a mission of instructional excellence, management growth and group engagement alternatives that develop college students into leaders for a various and world society. Via a wide range of instructional pathways that present entry and vary from certificates and affiliate levels to an expert doctoral program, UNG is aware of regional training and financial growth wants. Federally designated as a senior army faculty, one of many college’s signature management applications is its 800-member Corps of Cadets on UNG’s Dahlonega Campus.
The College of North Georgia is at the moment accepting purposes for Spring 2024 Cadet Resident Assistant (Commanders) – Institutional Pupil Employee on the Dahlonega campus. The function of the Cadet Resident Assistant (RA) is that of a live-on liaison between the Pupil Affairs Employees, employees and UNG CAMP residents. RA’s should additionally display a dedication to the targets of the Corps of Cadets Program in addition to an adherence to UNG Coverage. RAs are required to attend scheduled Coaching periods/assembly/actions. Weekday/Weekend/vacation responsibility shifts required.
- The RA’s major capabilities are to supply peer help and instructions to residents, to offer alternatives to proceed studying exterior of the classroom, to implement group requirements and Corps of Cadets insurance policies, and to report upkeep and questions of safety to the correct departments.
- Should be enrolled on the College of North Georgia in a minimal of six (6) credit score hours to qualify as a pupil employee.
- Should be an lively member of the UNG Corps of Cadets.
- Minimal GPA of two.90.
- Earned a minimal of 90 credit score hours.
- Should have been a Cadet NCO.
- Earlier positions held in Corps of Cadets from Rifleman to Cadet Command Sargent Main (Freshman by way of Junior years).
- Should seem earlier than a Choice Board to be eligible.
- Submit a memorandum to the choice board.
Affords of employment are contingent upon completion of a background investigation together with a legal background verify demonstrating your eligibility for employment with the College of North Georgia, as decided by College of North Georgia in its sole discretion, affirmation of the credentials and employment historical past mirrored in your utility supplies and, if relevant, a passable credit score verify. Candidates could also be topic to a pre-employment drug check.
The College of North Georgia, a unit of the College System of Georgia, is an Affirmative Motion/Equal Alternative employer and doesn’t discriminate on the idea of race, shade, gender, intercourse or nationwide origin, age, incapacity, faith, genetics or veteran standing. Georgia is an open data state. Additionally, UNG is a federal contractor and needs precedence referrals of protected veterans.
- This function is taken into account a place of belief.
- Please notice, the College of North Georgia profession board updates each day and job postings are topic to be eliminated when closed or stuffed.
- Place of Belief
View or Apply
To assist us monitor our recruitment effort, please point out in your cowl/motivation letter the place (globalvacancies.org) you noticed this job posting.