View All Vacancies
Staffordshire University Academies Trust
£22,737 to £23,893
Thursday 16 March 2023
Monday 27 March 2023
Staffordshire University Academies Trust is a Multi Academy Trust comprising of twenty academies spread throughout Staffordshire. We are looking to appoint a Finance Assistant to start in April 2023 at our head offices on the Staffordshire University campus, Leek Road. The role will focus on supporting the finance team through various roles and tasks as well as having the opportunity to demonstrate independent work skills, team working and progression.
Hours: Minimum 30 to 37 hours per week, Term Time including Inset days + 2 weeks (Working 41.2 weeks per year)
Start Date: April 2023 or ASAP
Salary: Grade 3 – 4
Closing Date: Monday 27th March 2023 (Midday, 12pm)
Shortlisting Date: Monday 27th March 2023
Successful applicants to be informed: Tuesday 28th March 2023
Interview Date: Thursday 30th March 2023
Please see the job description attached for further details.
All application forms and recruitment monitoring forms should be completed and returned to [email protected] by the closing date.
Requirements and prospects
- The Finance Assistant will be working within a busy and efficient Finance department.
- The role is varied, assisting with coordinating a number of specific finance processes on a day-to-day basis, to ensure the smooth running of the finance function.
- This position also requires exceptional administrative and communication skills.
- Have excellent ICT, written and verbal communication skills.
- Have good organisational skills.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Finance experience and knowledge is essential.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated, confident and an enthusiastic person who enjoys using their own initiative.
SUAT is pleased to offer employees various benefits, inclusive of (but not limited to):
- A friendly and supportive finance team
- Career progression and further training opportunities including AAT
- Enhanced Holiday Entitlement
- Generous Pension
- Hybrid Working to offer a flexible approach to work life balance
- Free Car Parking
- Wellbeing Support
- On Site Catering Facilities
- Trust Laptop
- An opportunity to work for SUAT which has strong links to Staffordshire University
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.