University of Alberta
This place is part of the Non-Tutorial Employees Affiliation (NASA).
This place presents a complete advantages package deal which will be seen on our Advantages Overview web page .
Location: Enterprise Sq., Edmonton (10230 Jasper Ave).
Working for the College of Alberta
The College of Alberta acknowledges that we’re positioned on Treaty 6 territory, and respects the histories, languages and cultures of First Nations, Métis, Inuit and all First Peoples of Canada, whose presence continues to complement our vibrant neighborhood.
The College of Alberta is teeming with change makers, neighborhood builders, and world shapers who lead with function each day. We’re house to greater than 40,000 college students in 200+ undergraduate and 500+ graduate applications, over 13,000 college and employees, 260,000 alumni worldwide and have been acknowledged as considered one of Canada’s Greenest Employers for over a decade.
Your work can have a significant affect on a captivating cross part of individuals—from our college students and stakeholders, to our famend researchers and innovators who’re fairly actually curing illnesses, making discoveries and producing options that make the world more healthy, safer, stronger, and extra simply.
Our imaginative and prescient is a close-knit neighborhood of sensible, approachable individuals who collaborate, change data and determine options. Our staff of consultants problem-solve by collaborating with Centres of Experience, college and employees in an effort to see the entire end-to-end course of and discover a answer that works for your entire neighborhood.
We’ll present recommendation, steering and management in course of, high quality and accuracy. Shared Providers is a highly-educated, built-in staff that gives service excellence in delivering and innovating the varied catalogue of companies we’re liable for.
Finally, we create a human, constructive expertise in terms of downside fixing.
The employees who’re becoming a member of Shared Providers can count on to really feel empowered within the service they supply and look to develop their careers with essential considering, relationship constructing and ongoing studying alternatives.
Shared Providers is in search of a sensible, approachable, staff oriented particular person to affix our staff as a Expertise Acquisition Help Coordinator.
- Ship wonderful client-focused service with consideration to element and professionalism in each interplay.
- Successfully use the Employees Service Portal system, to handle request, questions and monitor associated communications;
- Drafts, edits, and/or opinions job advertisements for the UofA Careers web site and different exterior promoting mediums (print publications and web sites) in session with shoppers.
- Verifies recruitment data with shoppers; validates hiring approvals/exemption checklist; checks job analysis database (JETS), PeopleSoft and different methods, and with related HRHSE departments.
- Enters postings into the Recruitment Database and prepares for submission to the Obligation to Accommodate and Recall course of. Refers any DTA/Recall associated inquiries to the Recall Workplace.
- Updates and modifies postings as requested by shoppers, making certain compliance with UofA pointers, UAPPOL, Service Canada and immigration necessities in session with the Supervisor, Expertise Acquisition, Immigration and Information and Expertise Administration Centre of Experience (COE).
- Fulfills exterior promoting requests and placements; works with the exterior promoting supplier to facilitate the location of exterior recruitment advertisements; reconciles exterior promoting invoices and maintains data for future billing inquiries or immigration associated inquiries.
- Refers related inquiries to different specialised areas: Immigration, Expertise Administration COE, different related departments for session.
- Processes employment purposes by sorting, recording, distributing, and submitting. Screens candidates primarily based on the world’s predetermined standards. Coordinates requests for pre-employment expertise assessments.
- Assists the world with interview scheduling and different logistics. Schedules different hiring-related processes corresponding to second interviews.
- Assists Hiring Supervisor and HR Companions (the place relevant) with Interview Information creation utilizing the HRHSE Interview Software.
- Completes reference checks.
- Gives administrative help all through all phases of the recruitment cycle.
- Facilitates the administration of Particular Employment Applications.
- Minimal certificates in Human Sources
- Minimal 1 12 months associated expertise in a Human Sources/Recruitment perform, utilizing Recruitment and Promoting Database required
- Complete data of associated provincial and Canadian laws and collective agreements and handbooks
- Demonstrated skill to study detailed enterprise processes and to keep up compliance with insurance policies and procedures
- Excessive degree of accuracy, consideration to element and multitasking
- Wonderful interpersonal expertise, sturdy relationship constructing expertise and the power to work effectively each independently and in a staff setting
- Robust organizational expertise and a capability to prioritize work primarily based on necessities of a number of stakeholders
- Demonstrated perception in customer support excellence whereas sustaining tact, diplomacy and professionalism
- Wonderful written and verbal communication and the power to work in a scenario the place confidentiality of data is essential
- Will need to have sturdy listening expertise and have the ability to talk with the varied multicultural neighborhood of the College
- In a position to promote and work successfully in an built-in service tradition
- Pc proficiency with Google Suite
Word: On-line purposes are accepted till midnight Mountain Commonplace Time of the time limit.
We thank all candidates for his or her curiosity; nonetheless, solely these people chosen for an interview shall be contacted.
View or Apply
To assist us monitor our recruitment effort, please point out in your cowl/motivation letter the place (globalvacancies.org) you noticed this posting.