University of London
View All Vacancies
Queen Mother Hospital
Hawkshead (nr Potters Bar, Herts)
£31,711 to £36,877
Inclusive of London Weighting
Closing Date: 23.59 hours BST on Sunday 16 April 2023
The Queen Mother Hospital for Animals is a friendly, multidisciplinary, well equipped, small animal referral hospital with a varied and interesting caseload. We are looking for a Diagnostic qualified radiographer with an interest in animals, or an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse, to join our team of Radiographers and Radiologists responsible for providing a clinical diagnostic imaging service. Our diagnostics department within the QMHA comprises of CT, MRI (1.5 and 3T), Fluoroscopy, Digital X-ray, C-Arm, and Ultrasound.
Experience as a Veterinary Radiographer is not essential as training will be given
We offer a generous reward package and benefits including:
- Competitive and attractive pension package
- Generous 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays + concessionary days)
- Access to free in-house CPD and funded external CPD
- A range of family friendly policies, including adoption, maternity and paternity pay and leave
- On site café and restaurant
- Free membership to the newly built Fitness and Wellbeing Centre located on site (gym, badminton, climbing wall, Zumba, yoga and Pilates classes included)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free mini-bus service to and from Potters Bar station and Hawkshead Campus
For further information, or to arrange a visit to the hospital, please contact Lindsey Berriman, Senior Radiographer at [email protected]
We promote equality of opportunity and diversity within the workplace and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.