University of London
View All Vacancies
Queen Mother Hospital
Hawkshead (nr Potters Bar, Herts)
£22,876 to £24,010
Inclusive of London Weighting
Closing Date: 23.59 hours BST on Sunday 07 May 2023
We have an exciting opportunity to join our dedicated Theatre and Diagnostics support team in The Queen Mother Hospital for Animals. You will be an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team working within the theatre and diagnostics environment and will play an important role helping to ensure the smooth transition of our patients, and providing high standards of hygiene and stock maintenance in anaesthesia, diagnostics and our operating theatres.
This post would suit a friendly team player who will be caring, enthusiastic and willing to learn. Experience of working in a clinical environment, human or veterinary is essential for this role, and an animal care qualification is desirable.
We offer a generous reward package and benefits including:
- Competitive and attractive pension package
- Generous 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays, and 3 discretionary concessionary days)
- Access to free in-house CPD and funded external CPD
- On site café and restaurant
- Free membership to the Fitness and Wellbeing Centre located on site (gym, badminton, climbing wall, Zumba, yoga and Pilates classes included)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free mini-bus service to and from Potters Bar station and Hawkshead Campus
- A range of family friendly policies, including adoption, maternity and paternity pay and leave
For further information or informal enquiries, please contact Lisa Angell, Head Anaesthesia Nurse at [email protected]
We promote equality of opportunity and diversity within the workplace and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.