Hult International Business School is looking for an individual with extraordinary attention to detail and the ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced, highly pressurized environment. Adaptability and communication skills are a must. In this front-line role, the candidate will provide an exceptional support and guidance to new students on the visa application process.
- Communicate effectively and professionally on behalf of Hult, to both internal and external stakeholders, recognizing the highly confidential nature of the correspondence and documentation and treating it appropriately.
- To liaise with incoming students and the enrolment advisory team to collect the necessary documents for Hult to assist students in their visa application process.
- Provide on-going support predominantly by phone to incoming students on the visa application process. Answering questions in a timely manner to ensure applicants can successfully apply for their visa.
- Provide support to students who are rotating from another campus for their studies in the UK. This will also include managing the Rotation Visa Portal.
- To assess students’ abilities to meet the financial requirements of the Hult program and visa requirements set out by the UKVI.
- To ensure incoming students records are kept-up-to-date on Hult’s platforms.
- To provide the Head of Visas and Compliance with weekly reports on the status of incoming students’ visa application.
- Meet weekly targets to ensure students’ progress in the visa application. This includes high volume of calls, emails and Skype discussions to ensure students submit the required documents and take the necessary steps for their visa applications in a timely manner.
- Liaise closely with the compliance team to ensure CAS letters are issued on a timely manner.
- Liaise closely with the admissions team to ensure final transcripts and diplomas are submitted.
- Monitor student attendance including internship
- Assist the Head of Visas and Compliance with the monitoring of applicants to the Start-Up Visa route
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by the Head of department.
- Support the team during orientation and graduation
- Strong attention to detail – particularly with regards to understanding policy & procedure.
- Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced, high-energy, demanding environment.
- Fluency in English, with demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel – particularly the data filtering & pivot table functions.
- Familiarity and understanding of the UK Visa processes.
- Experience working with CRM systems.
- Ability to multi-task and work to targets to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work flexibly, which may include weeknights and occasionally weekends during peak times.
- Experience in a Higher Education environment.
- A good first degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge on how to operate Salesforce.
Please note that you must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this position.
Hult is the global community creating the future of business. Founded by Bertil Hult, a pioneering voice in education, Hult International Business School is a new kind of business school that strives to deliver the most relevant education for today’s ever-evolving, fast-paced world.
Students can choose from a range of practical, business-focused programs including the Global One-Year MBA, Global Executive MBA, Master’s, and Bachelor’s degrees, as well as our extensive Executive Education programs. With six campus locations in the influential cities of Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 140 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
Hult is proud to be recognized and ranked among the best business schools in the world. We are the first U.S. business school to have achieved triple accreditation, meaning we are accredited by the world’s three most prestigious accrediting bodies: AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA. This accreditation stands as a testament to the quality of our forward-thinking, global approach to education and the ongoing success of our graduates across the world.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.