University of Cambridge
We are looking to recruit one of two Team Managers to work collaboratively in supporting the Head of Visitor Services in the smooth management of all visitors to the College, ensuring they’re made to feel welcome. They will assist in the management of the team of Visitor Services Assistants, championing first class customer service and ensuring daily requirements are met.
This role would suit those who have demonstrable experience in training, support and feedback to their team, particularly in the area of customer service.
The ideal candidate will have previous supervisory and administrative experience and be patient, tactful and diplomatic. Experience of dealing with the public in a customer focussed environment would be advantageous. You should also have:
- Ability to deliver, and be a champion for, first class customer service
- Ability to work with and support others in a collaborative manner
- Ability to cope with a varied and demanding workload
- Ability to deal with pressure and make decisions
- Ability to work with honesty and integrity when dealing with the public
- A sound knowledge of health & safety
- Ability to self-motivate and be organised
Please note that 50% of this role is working outdoors.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (globalvacancies.org) you saw this job posting.