Danish Refugee Council
The Danish Refugee Council assists refugees and internally displaced individuals throughout the globe: we offer emergency assist, struggle for his or her rights, and strengthen their alternatives for a brighter future. We work in conflict-affected areas, alongside the displacement routes, and within the international locations the place refugees settle. In cooperation with native communities, we attempt for accountable and sustainable options. We work towards profitable integration and – every time attainable – for the achievement of the want to return dwelling.
The general objective of the position:
- Supply of case administration companies and implementation of particular person safety help (IPA) to susceptible and at-risk goal inhabitants in Anbar
- Help the Safety Officer in guaranteeing high quality of the planning, implementation and comply with up of case administration and IPA actions.
Geographic scope: Balad / Aziz Balad (Iraq)
- This position has a spotlight Balad and ensures compliance to DRC procedures and pointers inside DRC Iraq and the Central and South space workplace.
- The position contributes to the implementation of safety methods Salah Al Din/ Balad, that are translated into motion plans and day-to-day duties.
- Identification of individuals in want of particular person safety (Case Administration and/or IPA) and guarantee well timed response, together with referrals of individuals in want of GBV case administration.
- Present case administration companies, in keeping with DRC Iraq steering and case administration normal working process (SOP) to neighborhood members of various ages (youth, adults and older individuals), gender (women and men) and skills (together with individuals with disabilities).
- Always, respect info administration rules and guiding rules for case administration.
- Present case administration companies, following standardized case administration course of together with following steps: identification, complete wants evaluation, case planning and implementation, follow-up and evaluation, case closure.
- Present particular person safety help in keeping with DRC Iraq steering and particular person safety help SOP, together with detailed documentation of consumption, evaluation and distribution.
- Common comply with up on the assigned case to make sure that the case plan stays enough, to watch progress and determine further wants.
- Present psychosocial assist all through the entire case administration course of.
- Conduct common visits to focused area places for cellular consumption and referral.
- Take part in supervision and training classes, particular person and/or in group, together with case discussions.
- Take part in inner and exterior trainings, as requested by the Safety Officer (CM) and Safety Crew Chief.
- Guarantee all IPA and CM actions are recorded and documented precisely and in a well timed style on DRC Iraq’s IM system.
- Keep up-to-date and correct case and IPA recordsdata in a secure and confidential method.
- Assist MEAL crew with implementation of evaluations and surveys.
- Produce exercise experiences as required by Safety Officer (CBP).
- Assist Safety Officer (CBP) with administrative duties together with buy requests to produce chain.
- Guarantee compliance with DRC pointers and insurance policies on HR, admin, finance, and provide.
- Guarantee adherence to DRC nationwide workers coverage pointers and Code of Conduct.
- Guarantee compliance with DRC AGD coverage and AGD programmatic minimal requirements.
- Guaranteeing compliance with the zero-tolerance to Sexual Exploitation and Abuse coverage.
- Carry out every other related duties as requested by the Safety Officer (CBP) and Safety Crew Chief.
- Roles reporting to this place
- No direct experiences
- Reviews to
- Safety Crew Chief
Required expertise and competencies:
- Minimal 1 yr of related work expertise in safety in humanitarian setting
- Expertise within the facilitation of PSS actions and the supply of neighborhood packages to susceptible teams
- Understanding of safety rules, safety minimal requirements and fundamental psychosocial assist ideas
- Glorious IT expertise (Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Phrase and PowerPoint)
- Glorious communication and problem-solving expertise.
- Capability to keep up confidentiality and all the time prioritize the protection and dignity of beneficiaries.
- Capability to work versatile hours.
- Fluency in Arabic
- Capability to speak and write in English.
Advocate your good friend
To assist us monitor our recruitment effort, please point out in your cowl/motivation letter the place (globalvacancies.org) you noticed this job posting.
HVAC Sales RepresentativeSales Talent AgencyOntarioOntario
Chef – LOCAL Public EateryLOCAL Public EateryVancouver, BCVancouver, BC
Senior Recruitment Specialist – Legal (BC)Impact RecruitmentVancouver, BCVancouver, BC
Human Resources ConsultantWinnipeg Regional Health AuthorityWinnipeg, MBWinnipeg, MB